What you need to know before your first session:
1. A welcome email will be sent to you to confirm your appointment. It will also contain a link for a New Client Intake form that needs to be filled out prior to your session. Filling this out before your appointment allows me time to look it over so we can dissuss before your session.
2. I recommend arriving 5 minutes early to start the session at the time you have scheduled. If you arrive after your reserved time, I can only give whatever time remains of your appointment, and you will be responsible to pay for the full length of session booked.
3. Tipping: Many clients have inquired if they should tip their massage therapist. At this office, tipping is not something that is expected or necessary. However, if you make the choice to do so it will be graciously accepted and appreciated. Re-booking a session for your continued wellness or referring me to friends and family is the best tip of all!
5. My office is located on the lower level, down a flight of stairs. There is no elevator in the building.
6. There is a reserved parking space for Natural Balance Massage clients to the right of the front door.
7. A reminder text will be sent out 24 hours prior to your appointment.
I have reserved your appointment time JUST for you.
I require my clients to cancel/reschedule their appointment by 6:30 p.m. the prior day before their session. Call/Text 763-249-5695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reschedule your appointment through the link in your emailed appointment confirmation.
Cancel/change your appointment by 6:30 p.m. the evening prior: no problem, no charge.
Cancel/change after 6:30 p.m.: 50% of the full price session rate.
Cancel/change your appointment within 2 hours: Full charge, unless I can re-book that slot.
No show, no notice: if you simply do not show up for any reason, with no notice, you will be responsible for the full session before re-booking.
I do understand emergencies, bad weather and illnesses occur. I ask that you please inform me ASAP so I can try to fill the appointment time.
Please contact me with any questions.